IDAD was established in 2002 and is headquartered in the UK, with offices in London and Hampshire. IDAD Africa is authorised in South Africa and the group also has an interest in 8AM Global Limited, a UK-domiciled investment management company specialising in Model Portfolio Solutions. The company remains privately owned. Like many businesses, the quality and ability of the team is very important, and the mix of highly experienced individuals in the company supports the development of team members early in their investment careers and also provides an environment where innovative ideas can become reality swiftly and efficiently.
Experience the IDAD Difference.
CURRENT INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS
View our current International products here.
View our previous International products here.
Read our latest report here.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TODAY
News and product insights delivered straight to your inbox.
NEWS & INSIGHTS
- 26th May 2023Spanish International Product SummaryWe offer a variety of structured products tailored to your investment objectives, from simple and straightforward to more complex structures that cater to ...DISCOVER MORE
- 26th May 2023Market Update from Clive MooreWe still live in interesting times (as far as investment markets go). Inflation seems to be heading down the ‘higher for longer’ route and short to medium ...DISCOVER MORE
- 26th May 2023International Product SummaryOur structured products offer a unique combination of features, including capital protection, risk management, and potential for enhanced returns. We offer ...DISCOVER MORE
- 16th May 2023Counterparty CDS and Rating ReportWelcome to our counterparty credit rating page, where you can find essential information about the creditworthiness of banks and other financial ...DISCOVER MORE
- 16th May 2023Current Swap RatesWelcome to our Swap Rates page, where you can find information about the benchmark interest rates used by international banks to drive returns for ...DISCOVER MORE
- 4th April 2023IDAD Performance – Q1 2023The first three months of 2023 were interesting to say the least. Overall, most global stockmarket indices ended the quarter higher than they started – ...DISCOVER MORE